Tuesday, April 14, 2009

please don't stop the music...

i love music &
i love 2 dance.

mind u...
i don't love to sing to be heard &
i don't love to have people dance up on me.

But better believe...
i played music for my sisters' belly's in order 2 breed a beat :)


right now... my favorite's list is largely dominated by Keri Hilson.
(yes yes... she did/does dis my girl beyonce in her recent remix, but i gotta say... the girl knew how to do it. makes me even giggle a bit at the expense of my favorite girl B)

none the less... the girl is on repeat in my head whether the ear buds r in or not.
here are the 2 i just can't seem 2 get enough of right now-

1. Knock You Down- ft kanye west n ne-yo.
has a tune that i can't help but sing along to! can't get over both added bonus's by the boys either... but one of my favorite part by far is:

'take the girl with the bad, happy & the sad, but will u bring a better future than i had in the past... oh bc i don't wanna make the same mistakes i did, dont' wanna fall back on my face again'



Knock You Down (Official Music Video) - KERI HILSON feat KANYE WEST & NE-YO

2. Turnin Me On-
can't get enough of the beat and the dances she does. better believe i have watched, and 'perfected' the: shoulder turn move, arm cross w lean n leg pop, and 4 sure goin to be using the alternating arm swing with coordinating leg lift!


"Turnin Me On" feat Lil Wayne OFFICIAL Music Video - Keri Hilson

No comments:

Post a Comment