Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I tell myself that I am not alone.
and while you may not openly admit it, you are probably right here next to me...

you too are addicted to reality television.


But no longer can it be said that nothing good comes from watching these somewhat scripted snapshots of contract signed away lives...

I once had a fear 4 facial tattoos, and thanks 2 4 the love of ray J... i am cured.

Lauren & I at 6's carnival birthday party (some girl actually asked me if mine hurt 2 get!)

So... if ever you look over your shoulder while watching a rerun at your desk of Rock of Love on your lunch break, or cross your toes under the table when you agree with your friends comment that that Cincinnati high school boy really wouldn't get away with dating those 2 girls so openly...

it's okay... bc along with wasted time and lost braincells, come life lessons about acceptance and not mixing your alcohols ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment