Friday, February 13, 2009

25 things

nearly everyone now has facebook... i mean, what was once a playground for embarrassing pictures and inside jokes amongst my closest friends, has now become something so big that i can keep up with my young cousins, my older cousins, my cousin's kids, my cousin's high school friends who i met once while visiting over summer in the 4th grade & the parent's of my friends!
Ya see, the sucker has become so addicting that my company feels it neccessary for me (and for all my fellow coworkers) to be blocked from it while in the office.

But amidst all the new applications, gifts, and bumper stickers it has- there is one recent time consuming post that i really do like. the list of 25 things about me... or 25 things i hate.

I opted for the 25 things about me list...
rules are: make a list of little known facts about yourself. post it as a note attached to you. then tag at least 25 of your friends. Once they are tagged, they then are 'required' to take the same action by drafting their own list and continuing the chain.

I'll admit that i didn't develop my list out of fear that i would have bad luck for 7 years bc i broke the chain letter... I did it bc i thought it would be fun to have to think about the little things that make me me, and not you. sooo enjoy...


1. I love to cook.
2. Even more so, I LOVE TO EAT!

3. I am addicted to craiglist.com. If there is anything you need, want, or are just curious about-
I know where in the city it is, and for how much.
4. I am a natural redhead. I have NEVER dyed it, and claim I never will… even though I am
considering a Hott streak for one side ;-/
5. Chewed gum weirds me out. Yes, I know… but it is not equivalent to a fear of buttons!

6. I am not a big fan of my own legs, yet I have dresses out the wazzooo.
7. I expect 20+ family members gathered together at every holiday, or it just doesn’t seem normal.
8. I am addicted to texting. To new people that I meet it could come off as obsessive or over kill, but it’s just my way of having contact with the outside world while at work, and in general.
9. If I could only have 3 foods for the rest of my life, they would be: eggs, beef & cheese.
10. I have never really been on a vacation where I was able to just relax by the beach.

11. I build an outfit from the bottom up… around my shoes & pants.
12. I only recently played my very first video game… and that is only if Rock Band & Wii Fit count.

13. I am very proud to say I HAVE NEVER, and WILL NEVER smoke a cigarette.
14. I am a rerun addict.
15. I love music. Might not be a wealth of ‘fun-fact music knowledge,’ but I can nearly every occasion sing along to any song I hear.

16. I am a giver. I want the people around me to feel they can always expect me to help… whether they ask for it or not.
17. I have 3 computer monitors on my office desk… all of which are larger than the television I have in my place.
18. I have a list of 10+ sites listed on my favorites list, all of which I visit constantly throughout the day: craigslist, fee-me drink-me, windy city westy’s, whowhatwear, Goose the market, indy downtown… to name a few. I am an internet junkie.
19. I pride myself on being a very independent woman. Yet I believe that there is “The One” who god made just for me, and he will make me that much better of a person when we are together.
20. I was a cheerleader in Junior High only because that meant you got to wear your wind suit/uniform twice a week and that was an extra 15 minutes I would get to sleep in the morning.

21. I am a Quality Timer & Simple Acts of Service type of lover; from the ‘5 Love Languages.’ Everyone should read this… you will learn a lot about yourself, and others.
22. I love being small.
23. I LOOOOVE TO LAUGH. and have often been told that my laugh, or 'cackle' as some might say... can be heard across the room or blocks radius.
24. I have many layers that take me time to let you see.
24. I only TRULY BECAME ME when I transferred to ISU.
25. I hold my friends very close to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment