Friday, February 13, 2009

and so it begins...

5 days a week i sit at 3 large computer screens and play with numbers. or so says my business card.
for those that know me... 5 days a week i sit at 3 large computer screens and often times, continue my search for the internet's edge where one would just fall off.


Amidst my electronic adventures I have come to find particular sites that tickle my fancy. Those such sites have been placed on my favories list.
The list consists heavily of food, fashion & family. and of course... god's gift to me, craigslist.
Each day, i can sadly say, that i visit all of my favorites at least 5 times each.
And it was while taking my 3rd trip to my sister's WindyCityWesty's blog site this morning before 10am that i realized... y not start my own blog?


As my info says, I am a young single woman attempting to be independent in an unknown city.
My closest family members are 3 hours away.

(while improving) I am horrible at talking on the phone and text isn't the best form of communication for which to tell about exciting news or your average day.


So here goes... my attempt at posting my personal thoughts & daily lessons for all to see.

1 comment:

  1. WELCOME!!! LOVE it!

    2 things:

    1. Though I think we all look nice i that pic... the perspective making mom & dad look like little people and you & becca HUGE sorta wierds me out.

    2. I've told you b4 & i'll tell you again - you are a good writer.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete